- 2 1/2 cups fresh broccoli spears
- 2 -2/12 cups cooked diced chicken
- 1 10 3/4 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2-3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup crushed crackers or potato chips
Cook broccoli in boiling water until crips tender, drain.
Arrange broccoli in the bottom of baking dish, top with chicken.
Combine soup, milk, salt and pepper, pour over chicken and broccoli, top with cheese and cracker crumbs.
Bake at 375 degrees until top is bubbly, about 30 minutes.