- 1 package of 12 soft dinner rolls, such as King's Hawaiian mini sub rolls
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup chopped Georgia apples with peels on
- 1/4 pound sliced deli ham
Preheat oven to 300º.
Split rolls in half lengthwise, then spread cream cheese on both sides. Sprinkle with garlic powder. Evenly arrange apples on bottom half of rolls and top with ham. Place top half of bread on apple/ham mixture.
Wrap with aluminum foil and bake until warm, about 15 minutes.
Cut rolls to desired size and serve warm. You can cut rolls by their original size or smaller to make appetizers.