- 4 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 1/2 cups bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 medium Apple chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Apple juice or water
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 4 sheets of aluminum foil
Brush each chicken breast with lemon juice and butter.
Combine remaining ingredients except for the rosemary.
Place a scoop of the stuffing in the center of the aluminum foil, place chicken on top and place rosemary on top.
Fold the foil up and around chicken, stuffing mixture, bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
Increase temperature to 400 degrees and bake for 10 more minutes to an internal temperature of 160 degrees.