- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumb
- 3-4 tablespoons grate Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon tarragon (optional)
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper flakes
- 4 thin boneless pork chops
- 1 pound green beans , trimmed
- 1 pound red potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
In a medium bowl combine buttermilk and hot sauce.
In another bowl combine bread crumbs, cheese and pepper flakes.
Season chops with salt and pepper, dip chops in buttermilk mixture, shake off excess then dredge in bread crumb mixture, coating well, refrigerate uncovered for 30 minutes.
In a large bowl toss potatoes in olive oil and garlic, remove from oil, reserve oil for green beans.
Place a small rack on a baking sheet, place the potatoes next to the rack on the baking sheet, bake 20 minutes.
lace chops on the rack and toss the beans in remaining oil and place on the sheet next to the potatoes.
Bake for 20 minutes or until chops are done.