- 2 16 ounce cans pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 4.5 ounce can chopped green chilies
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, Sliced
- 1 small red onion,sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon chipotle chili powder or regular chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 4 boneless pork chops (1 inch thick)
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
Place drained beans in a 9x13 inch baking dish, followed by chilies, peppers and onions.
Season chops with spices and place on top of beans
Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 165 degrees.
Remove foil and evenly sprinkle cheese over top
Return to oven and bake until cheese melts.