- 2 (15 ounce) cans black-eyed peas, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can white shoe peg corn, drained
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10) ounce can spicy canned tomatoes, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) jar chopped pimentos, drained
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 to 1 cup good Italian Dressing
- Corn Chips
Combine all ingredients except corn chips in a large bowl, cover and refrigerate for several hours.
Serve with corn chips. Makes 20 servings.