- 2 1/2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 3/4 cup cold milk
- 4 tablespoons cold butter
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Heaping cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch of salt
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In a medium bowl, combine biscuit mix with butter using a pastry cutter to cut butter into pea sized pieces.
Add milk, cheese and 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, gently stir until combined but don’t over mix.
Drop by large spoonfuls onto parchment lined cookie sheet.
Bake for 15 minutes or until browned.
Combine remaining butter, garlic and salt, brush on warm biscuits and serve immediately.
Makes approximately 1 dozen biscuits depending on size.