- 1 pound pasta, cooked (any shape such as mini shells, macaroni or ziti will work)
- 1 cup cooked, crumbled bacon
- 2 1/2 cups cooked, chopped chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup quartered grape tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 envelope dry ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
In a large bowl combine pasta, bacon, chicken, onion, tomatoes and cheese.
In another bowl combine remaining ingredients and toss into pasta mixture until well combined.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.