- 1 1/2 pounds cooked chicken, shredded (Rotisserie Chicken works well)
- 1 cup ranch style dressing
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 package wonton wrappers (24 to the package)
- Salsa, optional
Preheat oven to 350º.
Combine chicken and dressing in a bowl and set aside. Combine cheese and taco seasoning in a bowl and set aside.
Place wonton wrappers in muffin cups and brown lightly in oven for 5 minutes (or until lightly browned).
Spoon approximately 1 tablespoon of the chicken mixture in each wonton cup and sprinkle with cheese mixture. Return to oven and bake 5 to 10 minutes or until heated through. (Makes 24 Chicken cups)