- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 14.5 can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 14.5 ounce can kidney beans, undrained
In a Dutch oven, cook beef, drain off excess fat.
Return beef to pan and add onions and garlic and cook until onions are tender.
Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
Reduce to simmer and cook form 45 minutes or until desired consistency.
Adjust spices if necessary.