- 12 cups shredded collard greens, stems remove
- 1/2 cup olive or other oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 cup slivered Vidalia Onions
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons blueberry pepper jelly
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sunflower seeds(optional)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese.
In a large bowl combine collard greens a 1/4 cup oil and salt.
Message greens until they begin to wilt.
Add slivered onions and mix well.
Combine garlic, vinegar, jelly, remaining oil, and salt and pepper, pour over greens.
Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
Sprinkle with blueberries and feta before serving.