- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups fresh chopped strawberries
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup powered sugar
- 1 deep dish graham cracker crust
Whisk together condensed milk, lemon juice , fold in strawberries. In a cold bowl mix cream, vanilla and sugar until soft peaks form, about 2 minutes.
Add whipped cream to bowl with strawberries gently fold together, mixture should resemble pudding.
Pour into pie crust and freeze at least 6 hours before serving.
Garnish with fresh strawberries.