- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 5 teaspoons orange marmalade
- 5 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes, optional
- 1 pound peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2 carrots shredded
- 1 cup frozen peas
Combine soy, marmalade and vinegar, this will be the stir fry sauce.
Heat wok, large skillet or griddle to high heat.
Add sesame oil, garlic onions, peppers, ginger and pepper flakes.
Stir fry 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
Add shrimp and cook until shrimp at pink and cooked through, about 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add carrots and peas continuing to stir for about 2 minutes.
Add sauce and stir to coat and thicken.
Serve with rice.