- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared deep-dish graham cracker or chocolate-flavored pie crust (9 inches)
- whipped topping (optional)
- chocolate syrup (optional)
- chopped peanuts (optional)
- candy bar, chopped up (optional)
In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar.
Mix in peanut butter and milk.
Beat until smooth.
Fold in whipped topping.
Spoon into pie shell; cover and freeze until firm.
If desired, pipe extra whipped topping on top of pie then drizzle with chocolate syrup and top with chopped peanuts and candy bar pieces.