- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts
- 1 1/2 tablespoons oil, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped Vidalia onion
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 medium peaches, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Heat 1 tablespoon in a large skillet to medium heat.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper, add to skillet and cook approximately 7 minutes per side or until done.
Remove from skillet and set aside, cover to keep warm.
Do not clean the pan, add remaining oil, add rosemary and onion cook 1 minute, scraping up bits in the pan.
Add sugar, vinegar, mustard ,salt and peaches, cook for 10-12 minutes until peaches are soft.
Return chicken to pan to heat and spoon sauce over chicken.